Thursday, December 16, 2010

i told the Alps

that I love you.
I knelt in the snow, breathing in the crisp air and the magnificent view, and let the Universe know (for a gazillionth of time) that I... Simply... Love you.
It was a day I could actually see more than two feet further from my nose.
Much appreciated.


There’s certain beauty in chaos - howling wind and biting temperatures – only when appropriately dressed. I was; and I wasn’t. Like with all things in life.


I went up the mountain thinking of you and I came down thinking of the ascent. What a relief.

I took that turn. On my toes at a 75 degree angle. Then I swapped over, and took another 75 degrees on my heels. And I could not see a thing. Just the wind howling.
Funny thing, our bodies. Mine is a good little vessel.
If only I knew where I was heading.
I have a cold sore on my lips and a frost-bitten nose.
I’ve roughed it up just lately.

No comments: