Monday, February 13, 2006

sooopah trooopah



Life indeed is like a big f*****g box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.

Can I just say that, Kiku, you make my heart sing!
I truly worship the ground you ski on!

Thanks to my big sister, 20 new babies get a chance of being born.

I've got beaufiful friends I'm really grateful for.
And again, as I've come to realise how incredibly much I love my life and those around me, it's time to go.

Very soon.

How do you say thank you for that?
(photo by a.haas)

3 comments:

p said...

ÜLIlahe pilt. :)
a kas äkki pole nii, et teadmine, et on aeg kuskile minna, paneb veel ERITI väärtustama kõike seda, mis on? st et kõik on koguaeg ühtmoodi hää, sõltub ainult sellest, millise künka otsast vaatad? :) a noh, seda ma olen vist varem ka rääkinud.

Anonymous said...

take me with you :)

Luarvik said...

:)