Tuesday, September 28, 2004

jeanne

Am I the only one who loves this weateher? Tropical storm Jeanne, formerly known as hurricane Jeanne is pouring cats and dogs on Gotham. It's nothing you've seen before.

The water is up to one's ankles and my pants are wet to my knees. Outside my window there's nothing but a big fluffy cloud.

I love it.

I love the tropic nature of this wetness that steams the windows and if I were wearing glasses, my glasses too.

I love it to the degree of wanting to turn my pants up, throwing my shoes into the bin and running to my meetings barefeet.

Half an hour spent mending my 3 dollar umbrella. The deal is that I refuse to buy another umbrella in this town of crappy umbrellas. They all break the first time around anyway.

I love it. I love all of it.

New York, there are times that I totally love you!

No comments: