Wednesday, February 11, 2004

not resourceful enough

I've had a good life. Probably way better than I have deserved.

I look back at everything I've done. Every single little thing I'd taken for granted and.... I just dont know why I had to go and give it all up so spontaneously.

Post-conflict reconciliation in Africa does not matter in the light of what I've left behind.

I miss my life. I miss my living arrangements, I miss my car and my home. And I'm sure my car misses me too. Parked somewhere random, waiting to be sold.
I miss my things being packed up in a container somewhere for a third consecutive month.
I miss my working week, I miss my morning commute. I miss my office. I even miss my boss.

I miss my firiday nights and my weekends. I miss my big sister. I miss our super trooper sound system. I miss eating out in the Old Town. I miss blackbread and Borges green pitted olives, I miss my home Selver and my gas station.

I miss my bars and my friends and my hang-outs. I miss my mom and I miss my dad.

And most of all - I miss you.


No comments: